Zara completed the LPC with LLM in Professional Practice at the University of Law, Moorgate in 2018 with a High Commendation. Zara has also successfully completed the GDL and has a 2:1 degree in International Politics from Brunel University.
Prior to pursuing a career in the law, Zara worked in the luxury retail and real estate sector, as well as volunteering for the Iranian and Kurdish Women’s Right Organisation.
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation:
- Effectively drafting and reviewing settlement agreements ensuring the clients’ needs are always safeguarded;
- Successful tracing of key persons in relation to debt recovery matters
- Experience in alternative dispute resolution procedures.
- Commercial and contract disputes
- Corporate matters including:
- Drafting necessary forms in relation to the removal and appointment of directors;
- Drafting board minutes and written resolutions;
- Preparing relevant documents in order to implement demergers;
- Private Client:
- The administration of the estate;
- Executing documents for the appointment and removal of trustees
- Drafting necessary documents in relation to disputes with staff for businesses
- Reviewing key terms of settlement agreements for both businesses and individuals
- Experience in redundancy, unfair dismissal and bonus disputes
- The Law Society
- Iranian and Kurdish Women’s Rights Organisation