Maria is a solicitor with KaurMaxwell and specialises in Commercial Law and Litigation.
She joined the firm in 2018 as a paralegal and completed her Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Certificate at the University of Law, Moorgate before qualifying with the firm in 2021.
Prior to pursuing a career in law, Maria worked in finance, politics, and digital media consultancy.
After graduating Cum Laude with a degree in International Economics from the University of San Francisco she went on to complete the General Management Program at Stanford.
She enjoys being a mooting judge.
- KaurMaxwell – Solicitor, May 2021
- KaurMaxwell – Trainee Solicitor, March 2019
- KaurMaxwell – Paralegal, June 2018
- First National Financial LLP – Residential Mortgage Funder, September 2014 – September 2016
- FanTrust Entertainment Strategies – Digital Media Consultant, February 2016 – December 2017
- LuckyBolt – Sales and Marketing representative, March 2014 – August 2014
- The Law Society
- University of San Francisco (International Studies / International Economics)
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business (Summer Institute of General Management)
- University of Law, Moorgate (GDL, LPC)