Kenneth Anom is a Solicitor with KaurMaxwell. Kenneth’s primary specialisms are: Commercial and Residential Property transactions and Litigation, as well as Intellectual Property.
- Kenneth’s property experience includes:
Acting for both Landlords and Tenants in matters including: grant, surrender, assignment and variation of Leases
- Secured lending on behalf of borrowers in relation to commercial and residential properties
- Portfolio Management
- Bridging Finance
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
Kenneth is also adept at advising clients in matters concerning Intellectual Property, ranging from:
- Advising and submitting Trademark applications on behalf of clients
- Advising clients on their Intellectual Property rights
- Acting for clients in disputes concerning Intellectual Property (Copyright & Trademark)
Kenneth’s range of experience and willingness to tackle new areas has earned him a diverse client base and reputation as a flexible and dynamic junior lawyer.
Sports:- football, basketball and keeping fit in the gym.
Outside of work, Kenneth is also a member of an ever-growing UK basketball podcast.
His other hobbies include, fashion, travelling and astronomy.
Areas of Practice/Sectors
- Commercial Property
- Residential Property
- Intellectual Property
Career history/highlights/Previous Career History
Ackroyd Legal LLP – Associate Solicitor – February 2021 – December 2021
Ackroyd Legal LLP – Trainee Solicitor – January 2019 – February 2021
Ackroyd Legal LLP – Paralegal – January 2018 – January 2019
Solex Legal Services – Paralegal – February 2017 – January 2018
MTA Solicitors – Paralegal – February 2016 – February 2017
Qualifications / Jurisdictions
Legal Practice Course – 2016 – 2018
LLB (Hons) Law – 2012-2015