Intellectual Property Protection
Intellectual Property Solicitors, London. International.
- One of the most fundamental assets of a business lies in their intellectual property (IP).
At KaurMaxwell, we understand that it can often be difficult to be fully aware of all the IP rights afforded to businesses and individuals.
We advise on not only registering your legal IP rights, but also in protecting them. Our team of dedicated lawyers take a hands-on approach in advising in many areas of IP, which prominently include the exploitation of IP rights, such as copyright, trade mark, patents and data protection, as well as various forms of licencing.
We at KaurMaxwell understand the importance of protecting a client’s IP rights. As IP is such a key asset of any business, it is often the case that protecting IP rights must be vigorously dealt with. We have experience of taking action to protect our clients’ IP both UK and internationally.
- Contentious IP
- Copyright infringements
- Internet and domain name disputes
- Registered and unregistered design rights
- Trademark infringement and passing off
- Non contentious IP
- Registration and protection