Employment Tribunal and High Court Claims
Employment Tribunal and High Court Claims Solicitors, London. International.
We represent our clients in a range of matters in a robust and fierce manner both at Employment Tribunals and in Court. All advice given is done so considering your needs as an employer (or employee, see relevant section for your needs) and what the commercial implications will be for your business.
Our usual practice is to offer you a range of options to consider before making any decision. KaurMaxwell’s diverse team of lawyers are committed in providing the best service in a cost effective and timely manner.
Whether you need robust defending or have decided you want to settle a claim, our experienced lawyers can help your business be placed in the best possible position for negotiation. Wherever possible, our goal is to shut down claims against your business and protect it.
Some of the areas that we give advice to employers include, but are not limited to:
- Wrongful dismissal/breach of contract
- Unfair dismissal, including actual or constructive dismissal
- Transfers under TUPE
- Discrimination based on sex, race, marriage or civil partnership, disability, religion or belief, ethnicity or nationality, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, gender identity or reassignment
- Injunction proceedings which involve team moves and restrictive covenants; and
- Bonus disputes
Our services include:
- Assessing the strength of a Tribunal or High Court claim for a fixed fee
- Drafting pleadings or defences
- Closing down any weak claims at an early stage where possible, by a strike out and/or payment by the claimant of a deposit and/or an order for costs
- Interviewing witnesses
- Preparing witness statements
- Disclosure and trial bundles
- Settlement negotiations
- Drafting settlement agreements and COT3s
- Mediation meetings; and
- Representation at final hearing